raging tides...

God my God, I cry out
Your beloved needs you now.
God be near, calm my fears,
And take my doubt...

I will lift mine eyes to the Maker
Of the mountains I cannot climb.
I will lift my eyes to the cover,
Of the oceans raging wild.


Another busy day of scheduling vaccinations, working on support letters and address labels and emails and paperwork... I've always believed that when God asks you to do something, that you do as much as you are able to do. Once you have come to the end of yourself, He will make up for your deficiencies. This is my focus in these next few weeks. The only issue is that I sometimes forget that I'm not going to be the one to accomplish it all. These tides are not for me to conquer!

Father God, please keep me focused on the miracle that YOU want to accomplish on this journey. Thank you that you are already fulfilling your promises to orphans to care for them and provide. Thank you for asking me to be a part of your promise to them!

Comments

Popular Posts