the first steps...

The first steps of a journey are sometimes the hardest. The way is not clear and surprises are waiting along the road. At some point you reach a place where you realize that there is no turning back and the sole focus becomes what lies ahead. However, before reaching this point, there seem to be so many things that try to prevent your journey from beginning. Doubts, fears, and criticism, all crouch around like hungry hyenas waiting for their opportunity to end all hope.

I set up this blog a while ago, but I want to use it to document my journey of faith. God took me to Mexico to send me to Nigeria and I have no way to get there on my own. Therein lies the power of what he wants to accomplish.


As there are less than three months until the trip begins, with most of the $3,600 in fees and expenses due within the next few weeks. This truly going to have to be a miracle to raise so much in so little time. Please help me pray for provision to meet all the due dates! Please visit the following link if you would like to make a donation via PayPal: http://goo.gl/oLLHa.

Blessings to you all!
Katie

Comments

Popular Posts